The Aspiring Medic: Medicine Application Conference
SATURDAY 23RD JUNE 2018, UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER, 9:30PM-4PM
We’re excited to announce our upcoming Medicine Application Conference ‘The Aspiring Medic’ hosted alongside the University of Manchester African Caribbean Medics Society.
This event is targeted at African-Caribbeans who are thinking of studying Medicine; no matter what academic level you are at (e.g. GCSE student, A-Level student or Mature Applicant), everyone is welcome! It’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to succeed in the application process and to explore medical training and careers from an insider’s point of view.
The day will be filled with:
- Inspirational talks from African-Caribbean Doctors
- 1st hand experiences from Medical Students
- Life as a Medical Student
- Clinical Skills Workshops
- Addressing what Medical Schools look for in an applicant
- Detailed overview of the Application Process
- Work Experience
- Admissions Tests
- Personal Statement
- Q & A Panel
The event is FREE of charge and tickets will be released at the end of May!
To be informed of the ticket release, fill in the form below!