JOIN OUR MEDICAL STUDENTS NETWORK!
The Melanin Medics Medical Student’s Network is comprised of a group of African Caribbean Medical Students based all across the UK. By developing our fast-growing Network, we aim to provide exciting networking opportunities for African-Caribbean medical students.
AS PART OF THE MM MEDICAL STUDENT’S NETWORK, WE MAY:
- Invite you to volunteer at MM events being held near you
- Contact you to be a part of our MM Outreach Schemes held near you
- Connect Medical Students with others in particular areas of interest
- Invite you to attend our networking events in the near future, providing you with the opportunity to meet various African-Caribbean medical students doctors around the UK
- Email you our Quarterly Newsletter
- Email you medical student specific opportunities
You may also write content on our blog if you wish and/ or advise/mentor prospective medical students.
If you choose to join our Medical Student’s Network, we understand that each individual has various commitments in their everyday lives and so we are willing to work around your schedule as we do not wish for your involvement to be a burden. If you are interested, please fill the form below and we will get back to you.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- UK based African-Caribbean Medical Students
- Europe based African-Caribbean Medical Student’s who live in the UK
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE ADDED TO OUR DOCTOR’S NETWORK DATABASE, WE REQUIRE:
- Your name
- Year in Medical School
- Email Address
- Medical Area of Interest
- Medical School
Just fill in the form below